E-mail MeKathryn Williams
877-548-8754 (Toll Free)
Kathryn Williams has served residents of the greater Greenville area and the surrounding counties of Upstate South Carolina since 1983. She is known as a tenacious fighter representing injured workers in Workers’ Compensation claims. Kathryn has been listed in "Best Lawyers in America" in the practice area of Workers' Compensation in South Carolina every year since 2007.
She has practiced law for thirty years and has a stellar reputation as a compassionate and aggressive advocate. Because she has spent countless hours in the courtroom fighting for those injured on the job, it is no wonder her name has appeared in several reported cases, influencing the development of her chosen practice area.
Ms. Williams’ expansive network of legal colleagues play a part in her success and the positive results she garners for her clients. As well as being a Past President of the South Carolina Association for Justice, she was President of the Association of South Carolina Claimant Attorneys for Workers’ Compensation from 1995 to 1997. For the past five years, she has been involved as a member of the Board of Directors of the Work Place Injury Litigation Group. She is also a member of the South Carolina and American Bar Associations and belongs to the American Association for Justice.
After graduating from the University of South Carolina with her law degree in 1982, Ms. Williams went on to serve as a Law Clerk to Associate Justice Julius B. Ness and later for U.S. District Judge G. Ross Anderson, Jr.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- South Carolina, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 1983
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. - 1982
- Clemson University, Clemson, South Carolina
- B.A. - 1979
Honors and Awards
- Named the Best Lawyers' 2013 Greenville Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants "Lawyer of the Year"
- Listed in "The Best Lawyers in America" for Workers' Compensation Law in South Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Association of South Carolina Claimant Attorneys for Workers Compensation, Past President, 1995 - 1997
- Work Place Injury Litigation Group, Member, Board of Directors
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- The National Trial Lawyers
Past Employment Positions
- Associate Justice Julius B. Ness, Law Clerk
- U.S. District Judge G. Ross Anderson, Jr., Law Clerk